For the enjoyment of all our guests and those around you, please be mindful and respectful. Guests who are not following property rules may be asked to leave with no refund.
The Palmdale Amphitheater offers a variety of food and beverage items, including beer and wine. Guests are not permitted to bring alcoholic beverages into the venue. A valid and current Driver License or State ID card is required to purchase alcohol.
The Palmdale Amphitheater is open only during city-authorized events and is closed to the public at all other times. A ticket purchase may be required for event entry.
All guests entering the Palmdale Amphitheater are subject to visual bag inspection.
Smoke in designated areas only.
Items ALLOWED to be brought into the venue include:
- Factory sealed bottled water
- We allow any sort of folding chair that does not hinder the viewing experience of other patrons. To accommodate as many guests as possible, foot rests are not permitted.
- Picnic blanket
- Small or medium sized bag
- Small wagon
- Service animals
- Small personal umbrellas, must be closed during the performance and during high winds
Items NOT ALLOWED to be brought into the venue include but are not limited to:
- Coolers, picnic baskets, outside food and beverages, with the exception of water noted above
- Safety hazards: weapons of any kind, illegal drugs, alcohol, glass, fireworks
- Electronics: laser pointers, recording devices, professional cameras and drones
- Items that impede viewing and take up seating space: shade canopy, large umbrellas, high-back chairs, tables
Most importantly, enjoy the show!